In order to assist you in understanding the obligations, responsibilities and rights which arise from the Data Protection Laws, this Notice outlines how Brandon Cross Technologies uses and protects any information that you provide.
Everyone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled. In order to operate efficiently we need to collate and use information about the people with whom we work. This includes current, past and prospective employees, clients, and others with whom we communicate.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as integral to successful operation and to maintaining the confidence of the people we work and communicate with. To this end we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the relevant Laws.
Who we are
Brandon Cross Technologies is a limited company registered in England and Wales No: 5994516
Our registered business address is: 23 Eastlands, Lacey Green, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0QB
Our privacy manager, Justin Cross, can be contacted regarding your personal data at: email@example.com
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including phone numbers and email addresses
- Electronic mail, messages and other correspondence you have sent to us
- Other information in relation to your contract with us, or in preparation for contract
- Other information from customer surveys and/or offers
How we use your personal data
We shall use your personal data in accordance with your instructions and as reasonably necessary:
- to enter into contract with you or fulfill our contractual obligations to you
- to provide, maintain and improve our consulting or cloud services
- to respond to your requests, queries and problems
- to inform you about changes to our services and related notices
- to inform you of products or services which may be relevant to you, based on previous enquiries, purchases or contracts of service
- to seek consent to use your personal data for broader marketing purposes; which you are entitled to withdraw at any time.
We will only share your data with trusted partners and suppliers who are processing the data on our behalf, and who uphold the same high data protection standards.
We will never sell or share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will hold your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to:
- request access to any personal data we hold about you
- pass personal data we hold about you to another supplier
- ask to have inaccurate personal data amended
- opt out of any direct-marketing communications
- have your personal data deleted (subject to permitted exceptions)
- object to your personal data being processed
- place restrictions on the processing of your personal data
- be notified of a data breaches likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
Changes to this notice
Brandon Cross Technologies may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This notice was last updated on June 5th 2018.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.